Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bridal Academy Bride says it best...

“The ladies with the Bridal Academy really know what they are talking about! Being a first time bride, I had no idea what to expect and what all goes into planning a wedding. With the help of the bridal academy I quickly learned about the process and got my wedding planned in no time and without much stress. I am using all of the Bridal Academy vendors in my wedding, as I have gotten to know them and trust them. I know they are committed to the success of my wedding. To them, I am not just another bride. But best of all, the Bridal Academy sessions are filled with tons of information, the bride gets a goodie bag at every session, and it is FREE!

Thank you Bridal Academy for everything you do for brides, I would not have been able to plan my dream wedding as easy and stress free without your help.”

Stephanie Renfrow

No comments: