Thursday, April 24, 2008

April Bridal Academy session completed

The final spring session of Bridal Academy wrapped up this evening. It is almost bittersweet as it will be four months before we have our next session. The summer is way too busy for the presenters to even think about trying to get all of us together on the same evening.

I am very proud of the brides who are already planning their 2009 and beyond weddings. I hope that with all of the contact information that if any questions come up that they will call us. Keeping the planning process going is very important and with all of the great questions tonight I know that these girls are on their way to making their wedding dreams reality.

As soon as I get the final details for the fall 2008 Bridal Academy sessions, I will get the details posted. Don’t hesitate to jot an email or give us a call with those questions. We will be more than pleased to help you out.

Happy planning!!

No comments: